INDO-EUROPEAN CHAMBER/YOUTH ORCHESTRA
CONCERT AT THE PRESTIGIOUS DANUBE PALACE BUDAPEST
The 2nd Edition – 2021
THE FIRST WESTERN CLASSICAL MUSIC ORCHESTRA FROM INDIA THAT PERFORMED IN EUROPE AT THE DANUBE PALACE IN AUGUST 2019
Concert Venue: The Danube Palace Budapest
Date: From 2nd August to 8th August 2021 (7 days and 6 nights), in the rare case, the dates may slightly change one or two days before or after depending on the circumstances. Concert on 7th Aug 2021.
Covid19 Pandemic Note: The Grand Budapest Concert project 2021 is subject to the development of the Coronavirus Pandemic Situation. The program may get canceled at the last moment because of sudden lockdown domestically or internationally or any unforeseen similar reasons because of the Pandemic.
Stay and Rehearsal Venue:
- All the participants will stay at a residential school facility in Budapest, which will ensure the security of the young participants. The accommodation will have all amenities needed for the concert project.
- Accommodation, food, and rehearsal places in the same venue.
- Veg & Non-Veg food option will be available (Hungarian/European meal).
Accommodation and Food: Accommodation will be arranged in a 6 to 12 + beds school dormitory, including a full board with blankets and sharing bathroom, and meal (breakfast, lunch, and light dinner).
Food (meal plan): Breakfast, Lunch, Light Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg will be provided under the package, but note that, we will be provided European food (not Indian) and the dinner will be light.
The Packaged Price for the Danube Palace Concert Project in Budapest
For Each Members: Rs. 82,600 (Eighty-Two Thousand and Six Hundred Rupees) inclusive of 18% GST per person. The full fee must be paid by the deadline which shall be notified to you via email – tentatively it would by end of March 2021. You will keep you posted about the same.
International Members: Goods and Services Tax (GST) might not be applicable for international candidates living in foreign nations and eligible to pay in foreign currency namely US Dollars, Euro and GBP, etc. Please write to us with your (and parents if minor) present International Address proof (Photo ID copy) for more information on the same.
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation for 6 nights with full board (Breakfast, Lunch, Light Dinner – Veg/NonVeg European meal)
- 4 to 5 days of orchestra rehearsal venue
- 1 to 2 sightseeing trips in Budapest (by walk and public transport)
- Budapest transport weekly ticket
- The Grand Concert at the Danube Palace (or any suitable venue in Budapest, in case Danube Palace is not available in the last moment due to valid reason)
- Public Boat trip in the River Danube (this is included in the Budapest weekly public transport pass, but the trip will depend on the availability of space in the boats which are often unpredictable during the holiday seasons)
- Video recording of the concert (selected clips)
The cost of travel to Europe – International and domestic flights with return and Visa service/cost not included in the tariff, visa service not provided by us. Airport pick-up or drop or Taxi/Van service is not included.
Additional attractions like the Buda castle funicular, Bath entrance ticket, Zoo, Museums, etc. are not included.
Instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Oboe, Bassoon, Horn, Clarinet, etc. (For Chamber Orchestra)
Eligibility: Practical Music Examination Grade 4 Pass and above as per ABRSM, Trinity College, LSM and similar. Student/Performer with good playing ability will be accepted, even if not appeared for any examination.
Audition: The Orchestra will be assembled with musicians selected through our audition process. However, the audition is not required for the members who were already part of the Indo-European Orchestra tour to Budapest in August 2019 and who were part of our first project in Hyderabad at the 1st Autumn International Music Fest & Masterclasses in October 2018. Contact us for the audition details at email@example.com
Masterclass: In our 2nd Budapest segment, we will continue focusing on ‘Chamber Music Performance Masterclass’ for everyone. Learning the valuable techniques for individual performance is not enough as an orchestral player, it is very important to learn the nuances and techniques of how to become a good team player – be it stand partners, sections, trio, quartet or an ensemble, there are various techniques involved to master the art to perform at its best.
Hire Musical Instrument: It’s possible to borrow instruments like Cello, Double Bass for the rehearsals and the concert with extra charges.
- Indian candidates have to pay 50% of the full amount for confirming the seat in the orchestra by the deadline (Not Yet Decided) or as per the date mentioned in the invoice. The rest of the 50% amount needs to be paid by the end of June 2021.
- International candidates (Non-Indian Passport holders who don’t need to apply for Visa) need to pay the full amount by the deadline (not yet decided, we shall notify you).
- The full fee will be refunded if we can’t carry out the project. The advance and full amount will not be refunded for any other reason.
- The fee (advance and full amount) will not be refunded if the candidate’s Visa gets rejected. We advise Indian candidates to take the advantage of the special installment facility given to them and apply for the visa by early May 2021 to get the Visa result long before 30th June 2021, which is the deadline to pay the outstanding 50% amount.
Rules, Terms & Conditions:
- Selection is completely depending on the audition and only the qualified candidates will be invited for the trip.
- If the payments are not paid within the given date(s), the position will be refused or passed on to someone else.
- The Conductor/Music Director holds all the rights to prepare the repertoire (programme list) and can change/modify that at any time if needed.
- It is widely advised to apply for the Schengen Visa 3 months before the flying date (check updates at VFS site) so the Visa gets approved in time and the candidate gets enough time to prepare for the trip and the performance pieces, it is mandatory for everyone to prepare their parts well in advance and come to Budapest fully ready.
- Food is included in the package as per the terms of our Hungarian partner-organization. If you eat outside, you won’t get any reduction from the package. Breakfast, Lunch, Light Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg will be provided under the package, but please note that we will be provided European food (not Indian) and the dinner will be light.
- The full payment (fees) will be refunded if we can’t carry out the project for a valid reason. The fees (payments) will not be refunded for any other reason including unforeseen disasters and calamities such as war, earthquake, and political issues between the nations, storm, recession, economic breakdown, and similar unusual reasons.
- We are not responsible for any Visa related service. It is widely known that VFS runs the Visa process for the Schengen Short Term Visa in India. And, only the authorized travel agencies are allowed to help the visitors. We are not authorized to do that. We will only provide the invitation letter from Hungary and accommodation letter, which is our responsibility. We won’t be able to assist with the Visa obtain process. Please contact VFS Hungary for more details.
- The fee (advance and full amount) will not be refunded if the candidate’s Visa gets rejected. We advise Indian candidates to take the advantage of the special installment facility given to them and apply for the visa by early May 2021 to get the Visa result long before 30th June, which is the deadline to pay the outstanding 50% amount.
- We will not be assisting the accompanying parents in any aspect of this project. We will only coordinate for the performing members. Please note, parents are not allowed to stay with the participants. However, parents can arrange their own stay in Budapest and meet the participants in their free time. There are many hotels nearby.
Corona Virus Pandemic Related Rules & Regulation and Updates:
The Grand Budapest Concert project 2021 is subject to the development of the Coronavirus Pandemic Situation. The program may cancel at the last moment because of sudden lockdown domestically or internationally and similar reasons due to the Pandemic. Participants will cooperate in such a situation unconditionally and bear the irreversible losses faced by all of us. Also, if a participant can’t attend the Concert in Budapest due to sickness, and visa-related problems related to the Coronavirus pandemic, it would be unfortunately their loss and we shall not refund the fee for that reason. Michael Makhal Symphony Orchestra Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for anything related to such situations. Participants should attend the event only if they fully understand and agree to these terms & conditions. Once they pay the fee for the participation, that would determine their adherence to these regulations without any conditions and reservations.
Note: This document is a proposed draft. An elaborate version of company policies, rules, terms, and conditions (draft/link) will be shared with the candidate along with the invoice once the candidate/participant selected in the audition and ready to transfer the payment (fees).
WATCH OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Company Policy and Details
Policy: For the elaborate company policies, terms & condition for this particular project please Click Here
Michael Makhal Symphony Orchestra Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office located at Siri Arcade, Flat No: 101, First Floor, HNo. 7-1-18/SY/101, Rodamystry College Road, Raidurg Panmakta Road, Near Biodiversity Park, Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500032, Telangana State, INDIA. CIN: U93000TG2013PTC089277
GSTIN, PAN and Bank Account details of Michael Makhal Symphony Orchestra Pvt. Ltd.
(a) GST Number: 36AAICM7478D1Z5
(b) PAN Number: AAICM7478D
(C) Bank Account Details:
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd.
Branch Name: Tolichowki
Account Name: Michael Makhal Symphony Orchestra Private Limited
Account Type: Current Account
Account Number: 918020058645082, IFSC Code: UTIB0001628
SWIFT Code: AXISINBB030, MICR Code: 500211045, SAC Code: 999631